HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES NOTEX C
NOTEX® C is a flexible reinforcement geogrid made with polyester cables enclosed in an acrylic coating, designed to stabilize soil or granular material on slopes up to 2H/1V. Its mesh aperture provides a good interlock with soil particles and promotes revegetation.
NOTEX® C can be installed to increase the stability of a soil veneer cover placed over a liner system on a slope. It supports the soil cover and minimizes the tensile strain on the underlying layers.
- Flexible geogrid
- High tensile modulus
- Soil cover stabilization for slopes up to 2H/1V
- Large mesh aperture to promote revegetation
- Long term performances
- Light product and easy to install
- Environmentally friendly coating (PVC-free)
- High-modulus polyester geodrid
- Acrylic coating
- Tensile strength: up to 400 kN/m
- Standard roll size: 5.30 m x 100 m (17.4’ x 328’)