BUILDING CONSTRUCTION DRAINTUBE
Roof terraces, esplanades and underground reservoirs must be protected from water ingress and accumulation under slabs or paving stones. An effective drainage system must be implemented to prevent any damage.
DRAINTUBE® is intended for rainwater drainage under topsoil, permeable materials (gravel) or concrete slab in contact with a waterproof support. It will regulate the moisture of the soil, limit the accumulation of water and prevent the degradation of concrete slabs, natural stones or paving stones under the effect of the freeze-thaw phenomenon.
DRAINTUBE® also provides mechanical protection of the geomembrane against puncture and allows the detection of leaks in the geomembrane with geoelectrical leak location surveys.
The water drained by DRAINTUBE® is discharged via collector drains and/or downpipes through the concrete slab.
Connection to the main collector pipe using the Quick Connect system
The Quick Connect system connects the mini-pipes of the DRAINTUBE® directly to a main collector pipe. This allows for the replacement of the collector trenches when site conditions make their construction difficult. It also permits to better control the outflow.
- Drainage and Filtration of rainwater
- Faster water evacuation than a gravel layer
- Reduced overload on the slab
- Savings in materials
- Promotes sustainable vegetation
- Easy installation with a single product to unroll
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution as it replaces granular layers
- Multi-linear drainage geocomposite (ASTM D4439)
- Perforated mini-pipes made of polypropylene
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-pipes: 16 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- 4 spacing options between the mini-pipes: 2 m, 1 m, 1/2 m and 1/4 m (80’’, 40’’, 20’’, 10’’)
- Standard roll size: 3.98 m x 75 m (13.1’ x 246’)