PUBLIC WORKS DRAINTUBE
DRAINTUBE - Tunnel wall drainage
Extrados drainage of underground structures such as cut and cover tunnels, limits the hydraulic head on the structure and prevents water infiltration.
Installed on the waterproofing system, DRAINTUBE® combines the three functions: filtration, drainage and mechanical protection in a single product and a single installation. It replaces the protection geotextile, the drainage layer made of granular material, and the filtration geotextiles.
DRAINTUBE® has a high and stable over time drainage capacity, even under heavy loads. This allows it to be used under high embankments.
- High drainage capacity under heavy loads
- Drainage of the groundwater
- Mechanical protection of the waterproofing system
- Improvement of the performance of the waterproofing system by limiting the hydraulic head on it
- Easy installation with a single product to unroll
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution as it replaces granular layers
- Multi-linear drainage geocomposite (ASTM D4439)
- Perforated mini-pipes made of polypropylene
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-pipes: 16 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- 4 spacing options between the mini-pipes: 2 m, 1 m, 1/2 m and 1/4 m (80’’, 40’’, 20’’, 10’’)
- Standard roll size: 3.98 m x 75 m (13.1’ x 246’)