BUILDING CONSTRUCTION ALVEODRAIN EV
The stagnation of infiltrated water in contact with buried walls can compromise the longevity of the buildings. A protection of the foundations with a drainage system is then imperative.
ALVEODRAIN® EV quickly drains infiltrated water, limits hydraulic pressure, and prevents any accumulation of water on the foundations: parking lots, basements, engineering structures, commercial buildings, retaining walls, etc.
In addition to drainage, ALVEODRAIN® EV offers mechanical protection of the wall and avoid any damage when backfilling.
ALVEODRAIN® EV combines the three functions: filtration, drainage and mechanical protection in a single product and a single installation.
- Effective drainage of infiltrated water
- Filtration geotextile that prevents the migration of fines into the product
- Soft, flexible, very robust material, adapting to the unevenness of the foundation
- Can be laid on any surface horizontally and vertically
- Mechanical protection of the waterproofing (if any)
- Easy to install, does not require specialized equipment or labor
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution as it replaces granular layers
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 1.10 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- Roll weight : 34 kg
FIND OUT MORE...
Projects completed with ALVEODRAIN EV
Drainage and protection of buried walls
Office building - Bois Colombes (92) - 1500 m
Drainage and protection geocomposite : ALVÉODRAIN® F was recommended to waterproof partly buried offices and drain infiltrated water.