HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES AFITER
AFITER® is a three-dimensional reinforcement flexible mat made with polyester cables. Its unique structure is designed to stabilize soil or granular material on slopes, control erosion and promote revegetation.
AFITER® can be installed to increase the stability of a soil veneer cover placed over a liner system on a slope. It supports the soil cover and minimizes the tensile strain on the underlying layers.
- Three-dimensional reinforcement flexible mat
- High tensile modulus
- Soil cover stabilisation, erosion control and revegetation
- Long term performances
- Light product and easy to install
- Polyethylene geocomposite reinforced with high-tenacity polyester cables and rigid polypropylene strips
- Tensile strength: up to 400 kN/m
- Standard roll size: 3 m x 100 m (10’ x 328’)
FIND OUT MORE...
Projects completed with AFITER
Earth retention and revegetation of slopes
Watertight pond - Les Bordes golf course (41)
60 000 m2
To revegetate watertight ponds, the stability of the topsoil layer must be guaranteed. The AFITER® 2D solution was implemented on the slopes of ponds to enable earth retention and therefore revegetation.